Managing the medical bills that accompany cancer treatment can be a burden to you and your family. To help you address financial concerns and relieve stress, St. Luke’s Cancer Institute has patient financial advocates (PFAs) available at each of our clinics.
We’ll work with you, the clinic, and the financial services department to provide assistance with:
- Benefit coverage evaluation to identify potential gaps or financial assistance needs
- Understanding your medical bills
- Applications for financial assistance with St. Luke's or other outside programs
- Paperwork for claim coverage including FMLA, disability, cancer policies, etc.
- Insurance authorizations
- Pharmaceutical assistance (financial assistance for drug co-pay and/or chemotherapy)
Contact a patient financial advocate at (208) 381-2724.