Pre-placement Evaluation Components
- An examination focused on the job demands and work environment.
- A comprehensive occupational health history obtained and reviewed by a health care provider.
- Determination of medical contraindications for placement in the position offered.
- Recommendation for work restrictions and accommodations, when indicated.
- Optional inclusion of a pre-placement functional screening performed by physical and occupational therapists to determine if the applicant is physically able to perform essential job functions. The screening uses objective assessment through the use of work task simulations.
- Pre-placement medical clearance status form faxed to the appropriate company contact.
- DOT physicals
- Hearing screening
- Respirator use evaluation
- Immunizations (Hepatitis B, Tetanus, Influenza)
- Laboratory studies
- Drug and alcohol screening
For more information, please contact our Client Relations Office at (208) 706-5452.