Pre-placement Evaluation Components
- An examination focused on job demands and work environment.
- A comprehensive occupational health history obtained and reviewed by a health care provider.
- Determination of medical contraindications for placement in the position offered.
- Recommendation for work restrictions, when indicated.
- Pre-placement medical clearance status form sent to the appropriate company contact.
- DOT physicals
- Hearing screening
- Respirator use evaluation
- Immunizations (Hepatitis B, Tetanus, Influenza)
- Laboratory studies
- Drug and alcohol screening
For more information, please call (208) 706-5452.