Prescription pick-up hours are:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
If you’re prescribed an opioid medication that requires you to pick up a prescription in the office, please follow these steps:
If you’re prescribed a medication that can be called into your pharmacy, please use the following steps:
- Call the office at (208) 947-2266, 48 business hours (NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS) before you will be out of medication(s).
- Please leave your full name with the spelling of your last name, date of birth, the medication name, and the dose you would like refilled along with your call back number. Omission of any of any of this information may delay your refill.
- Once your prescription has been approved by your provider, a staff member will contact you when it’s available for pick-up.
- Please do not contact the office multiple times to inquire about your refill unless 48 business hours have passed. This allows our office sufficient time to process your refill request(s).
- All patients are required to pick up their own prescription(s).
- In order to pick up your prescription, we require all patients to bring in all remaining monthly pills in the original prescription pill bottles that are prescribed by a provider at St. Luke’s Clinic - Pain Management.
- Any patient prescribed Duragesic/Fentanyl patches will need to save all used and unused patches. This includes any patches that have fallen off for any reason. You must bring them into the office when picking up a prescription refill.
- Call your pharmacy and request they send a refill request to our office, even if you have no refills left.
- Please contact your pharmacy 48 business hours (NOT INCLUDING WEEKENDS) before you will be out of medication(s).
- Please do not contact the office multiple times to inquire about your refill. ALWAYS follow up with your pharmacy first after 48 hours have passed. This allows our office and the pharmacy sufficient time to process your refill request(s).
: All patients will need to bring in all bottles of pain medication to every office appointment in order to receive a refill by any provider at St. Luke’s Clinic – Pain Management.