Different qualities are at the heart of a healthy community. This is why St. Luke’s offers support for nonprofit organizations and their community events that do not tie directly to community health improvement. Examples include arts and cultural events, conferences and local festivals that add to our quality of life.
- If your event or program supports community health improvement, apply for funds through St. Luke's annual Community Health Improvement Fund.
- Organizations that receive St. Luke’s Community Health Improvement Fund (CHIF) grants are not eligible to apply for Sponsorships during the same calendar year.
- If your event or program supports a sporting activity, apply for Team/Event Sponsorship and Medical Coverage.
- If your request pertains to an event, please note that the application must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event.
- Funding will not be considered for endowments, scholarships or political action activities.
Submit a request for non-sports-related sponsorship, donation, or event participation