Spiritual Care Services
- Offering spiritual care and counseling for patients, family, and staff
- Helping contact patient’s own clergy or church
- Listening to and offering counsel as patients share problems, concerns, fears, and questions
- Providing the comfort of the Sacraments (baptism, Holy Communion, anointing)
- Assisting patients and families in making difficult decisions
- Praying with and for our patients
- Serving as a reminder of God's love and caring presence
St. Luke's chaplains are on-call 24/7.
Call (208) 381-2100 or 1-2100 from a patient room
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
All other times, please call (208) 381-2222 or 1-2222 from a patient room.
Call (208) 814-1000 at any time.
St. Luke’s Chapels
Our chapels are open to everyone for private prayer or worship provided by our staff. Devotional materials are available in the chapel and can be brought to patient rooms upon request. The chapels are open 24/7.
Requests may be made for sacred scriptures (Bibles, devotional materials, etc.) through the Spiritual Care department.
Clinical Pastoral Education
Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) is interfaith professional education for ministry. It brings theological students, qualified laypersons, and ministers of all faiths (pastors, priests, rabbis, imams, and others) into supervised encounters with persons in crises.