How We Can Help
- With emotional and spiritual support from a chaplain, you and your family don't need to face your concerns, questions, and decisions alone.
- A chaplain can help contact your faith community, if you wish. Spiritual leaders, visitors, and representatives from your own religious tradition are welcome at St. Luke's.
- At your request, a chaplain can provide prayer or other faith support. We can also help arrange for you to receive Sacraments or other rites from your tradition.
- A chaplain can help convey important needs or information to other health care team members.
St. Luke's chaplains are on-call 24/7.
Call (208) 381-2100 or 1-2100 from a patient room, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- All other times, please call (208) 381-2222 or 1-2222 from a patient room.
- Call (208) 205-7181, or 5-7181 from a patient room.
- If there's no answer, please call (208) 381-2222 or 1-2222 from a patient room.
Call (208) 814-1083, or 4-1083 from a patient room.
- After hours, call (208) 814-1000, or 4-1000 from a patient room.
You can also reach a chaplain by asking a nurse to contact one for you, or by dialing "0" from a patient room and asking for a chaplain.
St. Luke’s Chapels
Our chapels are located on the first floor of our hospitals and are open to everyone for private prayer or worship provided by our staff. Devotional materials are available in the chapel and can be brought to patient rooms upon request. The chapels are open 24/7.
Requests may be made for sacred scriptures (Bibles, devotional materials, etc.) through the Spiritual Care department.