Stay Informed During Your Hospital Stay
MyChart Bedside keeps you connected with everything happening while you’re in the hospital. It's accessible through an app on your phone or mobile device that connects you or your family to your care team and gives access to your inpatient health records. It offers you:
- Access to real-time information about your inpatient care. This includes planned treatments and procedures, vital signs, medications, test results, and diagnoses.
- Visibility into who is on your treatment team.
- Access to inpatient information after discharge through the mobile MyChart mobile app (this requires an active MyChart account). The following Bedside features are available through the MyChart mobile app:
- Treatment team
- Hospital health issues
- Happening soon
- Test results
What's the difference between MyChart and MyChart Bedside?
- MyChart Bedside and MyChart work together. MyChart Bedside is used when you are in the hospital. It helps you collaborate in your care and connect to your care team.
- When you are not in the hospital, use the MyChart app on your phone to see information shared in MyChart Bedside.
To access MyChart Bedside, sign up for MyChart. If you already have a MyChart account, you can access MyChart Bedside from the MyChart mobile app on your phone. You can grant family members or caregivers access to MyChart Bedside by setting up online proxy access for medical records of children, spouses, or dependents.