On-Demand Virtual Care is Now Available
St. Luke's now offers on-demand virtual care services seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., if appropriate depending on your symptoms.
You can simply log in to your MyChart account
, answer a few questions about your symptoms, and begin a virtual visit with the next available St. Luke's provider. You may still have to wait a bit, as you would at an in-person urgent care clinic, but you'll be waiting wherever you choose.
Note: you must be physically located in either Idaho or Oregon at the time of your virtual care call.
Prepare for Your On-Demand Virtual Care Visit
We look forward to connecting with you for your on-demand video visit. Please follow these steps to ensure your visit goes smoothly.
- Confirm that you have a MyChart account and that you're able to log in.
- All on-demand video visits require a MyChart account.
- If you are an established patient with St. Luke’s and need a myChart account, please signup online or call 208-381-9000 for assistance in creating one. Please allow time for set up! It's a quick process, but it will help to take care of this well in advance of your scheduled video visit.
- If the video visit is for a child under the age of 14, the parent or guardian must have a MyChart account and proxy access to the child’s medical record before the scheduled video visit. Learn how to set up proxy access.
- If you are between 14 and 17 years of age, you can login to your own MyChart account to join your video visit. Please be aware that you may not be able to consent to your own treatment under state law and additional registrations steps may be required prior to your video visit.
- Ensure you have both a camera and microphone for your video visit.
- You may use a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone for your appointment. We recommend using a tablet or smartphone, as they offer a better user experience and most of these devices already have an appropriate camera and microphone setup.
- If you intend to use a tablet or smartphone for your video visit, download the MyChart mobile app, if you don't have it installed on your device already. The app is available through the Apple App store and Google Play store, and is required for video visits on a tablet or smartphone.
- If you intend to use a desktop computer or laptop, make sure you use one of the supported web browsers. Use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge on a Windows computer or Safari on a Mac computer.
How to Access MyChart On-Demand Virtual Care