The team at St. Luke's Clinic – Family Medicine in Hailey will help make your experience as smooth and easy as possible when it’s time for you to obtain or renew your FAA Medical Certificate. First, please review the medical certificate requirements set by the Federal Aviation Administration to ensure you know which certificate type applies to you.
Follow These Steps
Class One, Class Two and Class Three
- Use MedXPress to complete the initial portion of the application; obtain your confirmation number.
- Call our office at (208) 788-3434 to schedule your exam; please have your confirmation number available when you call.
- At your scheduled appointment, Dr. Richard Paris, an FAA-designated Aviation Medical Examiner (AME), will complete your medical examination and the remainder of the FAA application form. If you meet the required medical standards, you will be issued your medical certificate.
- You do not need an FAA medical certificate.
- You do not need to complete a MedXPress application.
- Call our office at (208) 788-3434 to schedule your exam
- At your scheduled appointment, Dr. Richard Paris will complete your medical examination using the FAA's Comprehensive Medical Examination Checklist.