We offer assistance with:
- Writing or updating your company’s substance abuse policy
- Supervisory and employee substance abuse training as required by the Department of Transportation
- Coordination of all drug and alcohol test collections (on-site, clinic, nationwide)
- Computerized random selection testing process and administration
- 24-hour post-accident drug testing when an employee presents to a St. Luke’s Emergency Department to be treated for a work injury.
For all drug testing, we use a Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) certified laboratory. We can also work with a lab of your choice.
Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
A certified medical review officer (MRO) is embedded in the program. The MRO is the impartial gatekeeper of laboratory drug test results, reviewing the forms for possible errors, determining if positive results indicate prescription medicine use or have other alternative medical explanations, and interpreting test results that the lab has identified as adulterated or substituted.
Test results are confidentially reported via phone, fax, or email, and the MRO report is mailed within a day of the final results.
For more information, please call (208) 706-5452.