- Psychosocial care
- Crisis intervention and support
- Safety management
- Psycho-education and counseling
- Complicated discharge assistance
- Care management
- End-of-life care
- Art therapy, relaxation techniques, and psychotherapy
- Support group facilitation
- Coordination of pharmaceutical prescription assistance
Social workers are available at all St. Luke’s medical centers and St. Luke's MSTI cancer centers. You can also reach us through St. Luke’s Home Care and Hospice programs. We’re available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. In addition, our emergency department social workers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information, please call (208) 381-2616.