What to Expect
- Respect for privacy and personal freedom.
- A personalized care plan that will evolve as your needs change.
- Personal relationships with our compassionate staff.
- Frequent communication to ensure input from family and friends, allowing us to best understand our residents’ interests and desires.
- Daily activities including arts and crafts, games, visiting entertainment, outdoor activities, and exercise.
- Access to our van, which is available by appointment for transportation.
- Home-style dining with three home-cooked meals daily, as well as snacks throughout the day. Dietary preferences and special diet needs are continually monitored and adjusted by our registered dietitian. And, each resident’s eating habits, including weight gain or loss, are monitored to maintain optimum health.
We offer short-term care during your rehabilitation after a hospital stay as you transition back to your home or assisted living. We also offer long-term residential living, palliative care, and hospice services for those with a terminal illness.
We’ll also provide or arrange the following services, as needed:
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy, provided by Mountain Land Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair accessible transportation
- Restorative nursing
- Podiatry and foot clinic services
- Referrals for dental, vision, and audiology screenings
- Laboratory and medical imaging services
- Skin and wound care
- Outpatient psychological counseling
- 24-hour pharmacy
- Beauty shop
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Resident council
- Outdoor patio and garden
- Dedicated gym
- Religious services
- Pet therapy
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay. Please call us for rate information or to schedule a guided tour of the facility.
895 N. 6th E. Street
Mountain Home, ID 83647