Hospice Care Plan
People with life-limiting illnesses or conditions have unique needs, and so do their family members. In partnership with the patient, family, and physician, our skilled team of health care providers creates a plan of care tailored to meet the wishes and needs of each patient.
About St. Luke’s Hospice
St. Luke's Hospice is a Medicare-certified program. It’s designed to bring comfort and enhance quality of life without aggressive efforts to cure or offer life-support.
Our services are available to anyone in the later stages of a terminal illness who:
- Seeks comfort and symptom control
- Has a physician certify that hospice care is appropriate
- Has a 24-hour primary caregiver or contact person
Doctors, hospitals, nurses, social workers, family, clergy, and friends may refer someone to our hospice care. Care is provided without regard to diagnosis, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical disability, or ability to pay.
Services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private health insurance companies. Assistance is available to help find other options for those without health insurance coverage.
Your St. Luke’s Hospice Team
Hospice care is directed by your or your loved one’s personal physician. Your hospice team includes:
- Hospice medical director for consults
- Nurses for pain and symptom care, teaching, and support, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Social workers for counseling and referrals
- Chaplain visits for emotional and spiritual support
- Bereavement counselors
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapists
- Nutrition counselors
- Pharmaceutical services
- Home health aides for personal care and help with daily activities
Contact St. Luke’s Hospice
We serve 15 counties from locations in Meridian, McCall, and Twin Falls. Services are provided seven days a week, including holidays, and 24-hour on-call.
8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
On-call 24 hours a day
– serving Ada, Boise, Canyon, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, and Washington counties
3330 E. Louise Dr., Suite 400
Meridian, ID 83646
– serving Adams, Idaho, Valley, and Washington counties
301 Deinhard Lane
McCall, ID 83638
– serving Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, and Twin Falls counties
601 Pole Line Road
Twin Falls, ID 83301