Aaron M. Weiss, MD earned his bachelor’s degree in biology at the University of Utah. He is accepting newborns and new patients on a limited basis. Married with two children, Dr. Weiss enjoys hiking, bird watching, golf, basketball, kickball, personal computing and electronics, football (and fantasy football!), cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
- “Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel” by Virginia Lee Burton
- “Baby 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Baby's First Year” by Denise Fields and Ari Brown
- “Toddler 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Toddler” by Denise Fields and Ari Brown
- “The Grapes of Wrath” by John Steinbeck
- “Jurassic Park” by Michael Crichton
- “The Big Year: A Tale of Man, Nature, and Fowl Obsession” by Mark Obmascik