Your St. Luke’s Home Health Team
- Skilled nurses provide complex therapies, health assessments, wound care, IV, catheter and colostomy care, pain management, and more.
- Physical therapists offer strengthening and mobility exercises to help you function as best as you can and return to your daily activities.
- Occupational therapists help you increase independence by focusing on dressing, feeding, bathing, memory, mobility, and home safety.
- Speech therapists help with language delays, learning disabilities, and voice and swallowing problems.
- Social workers offer crisis intervention, counseling, guidance, and community resource referrals and information.
- Respiratory therapists assess and help manage complex respiratory conditions.
- Registered dietitians assess nutrition needs and provide counseling.
- Home health aides help with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Certified lymphedema therapists help manage lymphedema for your best quality of life.
Our care team offers additional services to help you, including:
- Home telehealth to monitor and evaluate you between nurse visits if needed. (Currently available for Boise and McCall service areas.)
- Specially trained pediatric nurses, social workers, and rehabilitation therapists for high-risk newborns and children.
- Hospice care for end-of-life comfort.
Contact St. Luke’s Home Care
Once your doctor makes a referral for home care, we’ll meet with you to make a care plan. Home care is covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance companies and will be billed directly. If you don’t have insurance coverage, other options may be available.
We serve 13 counties from locations in Boise, Hailey, McCall, and Twin Falls. Services are provided seven days a week, including holidays, and are on-call 24 hours a day.
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
On-call 24 hours a day
– serving Ada, Boise, Canyon, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, and Washington counties
3330 E. Louise Dr., Suite 400
Meridian, ID 83642
– serving Blaine, Camas, Custer and Gooding counties
1490 Aviation Drive
Hailey, ID 83333
– serving Adams, Idaho, Valley, and Washington counties
301 Deinhard Lane
McCall, ID 83638
– serving Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, and Twin Falls counties
601 Pole Line Road
Twin Falls, ID 83301