Even in these uncertain times, it’s important for your child’s best health to stay up to date on wellness visits, vaccinations and follow-up visits. St. Luke’s Children’s Hospital and clinics are taking extra precautions to protect you and your child from COVID-19 infection. These include:
- Scheduling wellness visits and other appointments for children who are not sick in the morning only
- Scheduling appointments for children who are sick in the afternoon only
- Taking extra cleaning and disinfecting precautions
- All staff wearing masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Offering video visits for certain health issues
Please contact your child’s health care provider with any questions or concerns you have about COVID-19 or other aspects of your appointment. Together, we’ll keep your child safe while monitoring their health, vaccinations, and developmental milestones.