- 1 loaf sour dough bread
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1-2 tomatoes
- Sliced Swiss cheese
- Fresh deli-sliced turkey
- Mix mayo and mustard and set aside.
- Mash the two avocados with soy sauce, lime juice, and seasoning salt.
- Slice the tomato and lightly salt and pepper each slice.
- Take two slices of sourdough bread. On one slice, smear 1 tbsp. avocado mixture and on the other slice spread 2 tsp. mayo/mustard mixture. On the avocado side, stack 3 slices turkey, 2 slices of tomato, and a slice of Swiss cheese. Top with the other side of bread.
- Generously butter the outside of both slices and grill or press in a Panini press until cheese is melted. Cut in half and serve warm. Should make 5-6 sandwiches.
Recipe by: Justin and Sherrie