Surgery Scheduling Guidelines
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Monday – Friday
Closed for hospital-observed holidays
Online scheduling requests may be submitted using Dashboard. Surgeon orders and special equipment requests should be submitted via Dashoard. Please call (208) 381-7799 if you have any Dashboard privilege or usage questions.
Scheduling Phone Numbers
St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center: (208) 381-2613
St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center: (208) 706-2154
St. Luke’s Surgery Center in Boise: (208) 381-5075
Calls are answered in the order in which they are received. All attempts are made to quickly answer your call. However, if you experience an extended hold time, you may leave a message for a return call, or continue holding. A scheduling agent will assist you as quickly as possible.
Information Needed to Book a Case
- Procedure information
- Provider full name
- Procedure (please be as specific and accurate as possible)
- Date and time you prefer
- Length of time needed to complete procedure (approximate duration of the procedure. Our computer system averages the surgeon’s previous case times. We will use that average if available.)
- Anesthesia type
- Pre-case diagnosis
- Patient type: in-house, AM admit, outpatient floor monitoring (observation) or outpatient
- Patient information:
- Social Security number
- Name and correct spelling
- Date of birth
- Accurate contact phone number
- Language or dialect, if interpretation services are needed
If your case requires any of the following, please let us know at the time of booking, as additional planning is required to meet your needs.
- Equipment/service needs
- Special instrumentation and equipment
- Cell saver
- Brain lab
Special Equipment Request Forms
If your case has special equipment needs, please use the appropriate form and fax it to (208) 381-3209.