Haiku is designed for use with the Apple iPhone or iPod touch, as well as with Android smartphones. It focuses on a physician's workflow and on assessing the patient. The physician can do all of these activities whether he is in the clinic, in the hospital, or on call. Haiku provides several review-oriented features as well as the ability to record dictations, update patient demographic photos, read and act on In Basket messages, and electronically prescribe medications.
Haiku Installation Steps
- Start with your mobile device - set-up can only be completed using your mobile device.
- From your device, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the application for Haiku.
- After the application download is complete, close Haiku.
- Return to this webpage via your phone's internet browser (Safari, Chrome, IE, etc.) and click this link: Haiku Configuration
- When you click this link, your device will be automatically configured to the St. Luke’s network and you'll be directed to the Haiku app login screen. If your device has been configured correctly, you will see “PROD Haiku & Canto SLHS” at the very top of your screen.
- Login using your St. Luke’s credentials.
- For assistance, please contact the St. Luke’s Service Desk at (208) 381-HELP (4357).