Set SMART goals for healthy living.
- Specific: State exactly what you want to achieve, how you're going to do it, and when you want to achieve it.
- Measurable: Include a measure such as times per day or days per week.
- Attainable: Make sure you have sufficient time and resources to achieve your goal; start small!
- Realistic: Set a goal within your capabilities, If your goal is unrealistic, you can get discouraged.
- Timely: Give yourself a completion date!
Use this health goals worksheet to get started.
Adopting healthier behaviors isn’t always easy. When starting out, a little help can make all the difference! St. Luke’s Healthy U coaches provide in-person and/or telephone-based guidance, motivation, and support to help you set and reach your wellness goals.
Learn more about health coaching