Share experiences, concerns, information and stories, and receive peer support. A lactation specialist facilitates each group meeting. You can also weigh your baby.
Breastfeeding Bunch meets Wednesdays from 12-1 p.m.
To minimize COVID-19/RSV/flu risks:
- If you, your baby, or a family member are experiencing illness, please wait to come until you are symptom free.
- Class size is limited.
- Masks for adults are required and are provided.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available and use is recommended.
- No food is allowed but you may bring a water bottle.
No registration is required.
If you need a personal lactation consultation, please call us at the number for the lactation office in your area. We are here to support you!
- Boise – (208) 381-2592
- Magic Valley – (208) 814-3820
- Meridian – (208) 706-3119
- Nampa – (208) 205-7329
- Wood River – (208) 727-8531
- Elmore – (208) 598-1098