Join us March 11-14, 2021 for the third annual Sun Valley Stroke Conference
A conference for medical providers involved in stroke treatment and research
A partnership of St. Luke's Neurosciences and the University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Morning and evening sessions with free time for family-friendly recreation
- World-class skiing at the country's first destination ski resort
- Nationally recognized experts in hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke
- Dynamic scientific programming with round table discussions, head-to-head debates, and interactive case presentations
- Seventeen hours of informative content
Our program is designed to be dynamic, with short lectures and round-table discussions in the morning, followed by case presentations and head-to-head debates in the evening.
- Daniel Abenroth, MD
- Co-Medical Director of St. Luke's Health System's Stroke Program, Vascular Neurologist
- Andrei Alexandrov, MD
- Semmes-Murphey Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Medical Director, Mobile Stroke Unit and Citywide Stroke Team, Memphis, TN
Anne W. Alexandrov, PhD, RN, CCRN, NVRN-BC, ANVP-BC, AGACNP-BC, FAAN
- Professor and NET SMART Program Director
- Professor, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Chief Nurse Practitioner, UT Mobile Stroke Unit
Adam Arthur, MD, MPH, FACS
- Professor of Neurosurgery, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Director of Neuroendovascular Surgery, University of Tennessee
- President, Society of Neurointerventional Surgery
Edward Duckworth, MD, MS
- System Director of Neurosurgery, St. Luke's Health System, Boise, ID
- Lucas Elijovich, MD
- Associate Professor in Neurology and Neurosurgery, University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Director of Neurocritical and Neurointerventional Surgery, Lebonheur Children's Hospital
- Co-director of Lebonheur Vascular Anomalies Center
- Raymond Grams, DO
- Medical Director of St. Luke's Health System's Neurohospitalist Program, Vascular Neurologist
- David A. Hinchman, MD, FACC
- Medical Director of Quality for St. Luke's Health System's Cardiovascular Service Line
- Brian Jankowitz, MD
- Chief of Vascular and Endovascular Neurosurgery, Cooper University Health Care
- Director of Cerebrovascular Program Neurosurgery, Cooper University Health Care
- John Perl, MD
- Co-Medical Director of St. Luke's Health System's Stroke Program, Interventional Neuroradiologist
St. Luke's reserves exclusive rights to record (audio and video) and photograph all conference proceedings for use in marketing materials, presentations, and course content sales.
Our audience is neurologists, neurosurgeons, primary care providers, emergency physicians, hospitalists, interventional neurologists, interventional neuroradiologists, EMS providers, nurses, stroke coordinators, and allied health professionals associated with stroke care.
The conference is held at the world-class Sun Valley Resort. You'll have the opportunity to choose from a variety of winter recreational activities in your free time.
*Many thanks to the Sun Valley Resort for providing some of the photos on this page.