Safe Sitter® is a nationally recognized program designed for kids ages 11-13. During this class, your child will learn how to have fun with children in their care, prevent problem behaviors, recognize a medical emergency and take appropriate action, perform CPR on a child and infant, and learn the business side of babysitting.
Schedule Openings Available
- Saturday, Aug 19, 2017 9 a.m.-4 p.m. 16
- Saturday, Dec 09, 2017 9 a.m.-4 p.m. 15
Series Starting October 5, 2017 ($45.00 fee) 9
- Part 1 - Thursday, Oct 05, 2017 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Part 2 - Friday, Oct 06, 2017 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Registration is required. Please note that if there are less than 5 people enrolled in the class, the class may be cancelled. You will be notified before the class if this occurs. No refunds are given for this class, unless it is cancelled by us or a medical condition prevents you from attending class. Otherwise, you may transfer to another class within six months of the original class date.
Register Online | Call to register or for more information:
- Please have your child bring a sack lunch, refillable water bottle, and snack for the afternoon.
- Class registration is from 8:30-9 a.m. Please come with your child to complete required paperwork and consent forms.
- Class starts promptly at 9 a.m.
- Please arrive at 3:45 p.m. to participate in the graduation ceremony and pick up your child.
This class is conducted in St. Luke's South Tower Anderson Center (5th floor) which is directly east of (and attached to) the South Tower parking garage where free parking is available. The South Tower ground-level pedestrian entrance is just east of the cul-de-sac at the corner of W. Bannock Street and N. First Street. Motorists should enter the South Tower parking garage at 101 W. Bannock Street and park on level 4 (top) in spaces designated for patients. Enter the South Tower building through entrance 4A, proceed through the double doors, and take stairs or elevator to the 5th floor Anderson Center.