If you’re unable to attend our five-week Prepared Childbirth class, this one-day class can help you and your support companion prepare for labor and childbirth. We’ll discuss:
- Wellness during pregnancy
- Labor experience expectations
- Relaxation techniques including massage, music therapy, and visualization
- Breathing techniques to promote relaxation during labor
- Videos of vaginal and cesarean deliveries and labor positions
- Care of the postpartum mother and newborn
- Saturday, Aug 05, 2017 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sep 09, 2017 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct 07, 2017 9 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov 04, 2017 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec 02, 2017 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Registration is required.
A support person is encouraged to attend. Please wear comfortable clothing and bring two pillows.
If you require special accommodations, call (208) 814-0403 at least 24 hours in advance of the event.
Interpreter services are available; please call (208) 814-1060.
Servicio de interpretes disponible, por favor llamar al (208) 814-1060.