Share the joys and challenges of caring for yourself and your new baby. Topics that our facilitators cover include:
- The ins and outs of baby care including feeding, crying and fussiness, sleep patterns and common concerns.
- Emotional issues such as how all-consuming caring for a baby can be, when and where to get help, and how to take care of your needs and your baby's needs.
- Returning to work: childcare, being a full time mom and the feelings involved in these decisions.
- Relationships with partners, grandparents, co-workers and friends without children.
- Physical and emotional adjustments, sexuality, fitness and common concerns during the postpartum time.
- Your baby's developmental health and well-being including vision, hearing, dental care, reading, speech and language development, infant massage, tummy time and major physical milestones.
No registration is required.
We will meet every Tuesday from 1-2:30 p.m. Starting Sept. 12, 2023.
You are encouraged to bring your infant with you. No older siblings are allowed.
This group meets at our Meridian facility at 520 S. Eagle Rd. You can enter through either the main entrance or ER entrance (closest to the freeway).
Take the stairs or elevator down to the basement meeting rooms. There are screens and signs that show where to go to.