Health care providers and community members will learn basic Healing Touch techniques to use on themselves, patients, and others to promote relaxation and well-being.
Topics will include:
- the human energy system in relation to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health
- energy principles basic to Healing Touch
- energy field and energy centers assessments
- basic healing touch sequence
- specific intervention techniques used in Healing Touch
- applications of Healing Touch in personal and professional practice
- expected ethical conduct and standards of practice within Healing Touch
CEUs available for nurses and other clinicians.
Schedule Openings Available
Series Starting November 3, 2017 22
- Part 1 - Friday, Nov 03, 2017 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Part 2 - Saturday, Nov 04, 2017 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Cost of the class is $350 for Community members; $200 for St. Luke's employees, volunteers and MSTI patients; $250 for students. Full payment due at time of registration.
Scholarships: $300 rate available to community members who fill out scholarship form available from Mary Kay Foley.
Register Online | Call to register or for more information:
Participants need to bring massage tables. If you have one, or access to one that you can borrow, it would be greatly appreciated. Wear comfortable clothing and layers, as the temperature in the conference rooms can be difficult to control. Please bring water to drink and snacks to sustain you through the long days.