If you want to truly make a difference in people’s lives, there’s no better volunteer opportunity than at St. Luke’s.
We’re very fortunate to have many wonderful people interested in volunteering at St. Luke's — sometimes more than we have service openings for! When we have an opening, we’ll call you for an interview. In the meantime, we’ll keep your application on file for possible future positions.
There are many ways to share your time and skills at St. Luke’s, such as helping families in the surgery or critical care waiting rooms, working in the gift shop, engaging with kids in the Children’s Hospital playroom, or making cuddly teddy bears for our young patients.
The majority of our volunteer needs are Monday through Friday during normal work hours. We’ll make every effort to place you according to your and our needs, interests, and expectations.
Find a volunteer opportunity
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
The volunteer role is extremely important at St. Luke’s. As a representative of our organization, you have an impact on our patients and their experience with us.
- Volunteering is not "job shadowing."
- We do not offer internships through our volunteer program.
- We do not create positions for your personal/professional goals. We have specific needs specified by departments that we assist in filling.
- No patient care is involved in volunteering at St. Luke's.
- Before applying, please ask yourself, "Am I applying because I have a sincere volunteer spirit?" and "Can I consistently commit to one shift every week?"
To become a volunteer or join our Auxiliary, call us at (208) 381-2265 or submit an application online