Become at volunteer at St. Luke’s Elmore and make a difference every day in the lives of others. As a volunteer, you’ll help make St. Luke’s Elmore a friendly, warm, and welcoming place for patients and their families. Whether it’s a happy event, like the birth of a new baby, or a stressful one, like a serious illness, you can touch the lives of others when they need you most. You’ll earn not only their trust, but the trust of our staff of care providers as well.
Everyone has something unique to offer. How about you?
If you’re age 14 or older, you’re welcome to apply to become a volunteer at St. Luke’s Elmore. Most volunteers are scheduled Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.; however, volunteer opportunities are also available in the evenings and on weekends. We want to make it as convenient as possible for you to volunteer with us. Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Long-term care volunteers
- Youth volunteers
- General volunteers
Becoming a Volunteer
- Contact the Volunteer Office for an application at (208) 587-8401, ext. 286 or email email@example.com.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Complete a volunteer interview. This interview will help you learn about our program, our hospital, and the volunteer opportunities available. At the same time, it will help us identify areas that best meet your interests, talents, and skills.
- Authorize a criminal background check (all applicants age 18 years and older).
- Possibly complete a second interview with a prospective department supervisor.
- Complete volunteer training. If you become a volunteer, this required training will familiarize you with the policies and procedures that govern volunteer activities at St. Luke's Elmore.
- Begin volunteering. Welcome!