Required online training must be completed in order to participate in any student educational experience at St. Luke's. St. Luke’s employees must have a student account in addition to an employee account and must use the Non-Employee Login to access the student account.
- After your student educational experience has been approved through St. Luke's student services, you will need to create a Learning Center account.
- When filling out the online form:
- Please use your entire school email address for both your username and email address. If you don’t have a school email address, use an email address that you monitor frequently.
- Check the box if you are currently employed by St. Luke’s.
- Enter your school and school coordinator in the last textbox. If you're not affiliated with a school (e.g., visiting RNs, Nurse Refreshers), please use your affiliated organization and contact.
- Account Approval: All accounts must be reviewed and approved. You will NOT be able to log in immediately. Please plan ahead. You will receive an email when your account has been approved. Required training modules will show up in your “To-Do” list after your account has been approved.
- To continue your student experience at St. Luke's Health System, you will need to access your existing Learning Center online training account, which may require reactivation.
- Access your existing account and click “Non-Employee Login”
- IMPORTANT: If your username/password does not work, but you had an account previously, it has been disabled. Do not create a new account.Contact your coordinator to reactivate your account.
- Reset your password, if needed. Note: Use the zip code used when account was created.
Quick Tips for Using the Learning Center
- Make sure you allow pop-ups. For issues when creating your account or completing training, close and try a new browser.
- Required training modules will show up in your “To-Do” list.
- Training listed as “ILT” is in-person training and cannot be completed online.
Maintaining Your Account
During your student experience, all assigned training must be completed. Having expired or incomplete training modules can result in suspension or cancellation of your student educational experience.
- Complete any expired or new modules.
- Some modules will expire annually or biannually
- New training can be assigned at any time.