Your gift to St. Luke's Elmore will stay local. You can designate your gift to go to a specific area (like our patient assistance fund) or to an area of greatest need, whatever is most meaningful to you.
- COVID-19 Response Fund: Charitable donations to the St. Luke’s COVID-19 Response Fund support caregivers working on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. They also help us obtain resources critical to patient care during this unprecedented outbreak. Learn more opportunities to support the COVID-19 response in your community.
- St. Luke’s Breast Cancer Detection Center: 3D mammography/free mammograms for the underserved
- Education Scholarship: Scholarships for high school seniors and St. Luke’s Elmore employees
- Long Term Care: Provides for the needs of residents (e.g., lifting recliners)
- Patient Care: Provides for direct patient care needs (e.g., lodging, prescriptions, fuel, food, taxis)
- Pediatric Fund: Supports the needs of children in Elmore County (e.g., bilirubin tester for newborns, etc.)
- Building and Equipment
- St. Luke's Elmore Emergency Department
- Area of Greatest Need