St. Luke’s is committed to personal growth, continued education, a positive work environment, and excellent patient care. We offer generous benefits, and we value work-life balance.
If you want to work where you truly make a difference in people’s lives, every day, we encourage you to apply with us.
Before you begin your application, remember these helpful hints:
- Invest in yourself: Take the time to be as complete as possible when filling out your online profile, so we can quickly and efficiently evaluate you as an applicant.
- Resume and documentation: You may attach your resume or other documents to your online profile by using the electronic links on the “Preferences” page. While a resume is helpful, the completed online profile is required when applying for a job.
- Keep your profile current: Current information increases your opportunity for possible employment. Any change to your online profile information requires only a simple update to the relevant screen. Your registration will be extended for one year from the date of your last visit to your online profile.
- Employment history: Be sure to provide us with a complete 10-year history.
- Maintain confidentiality: To keep your information secure, don't share your username or password.
How to Apply
To be considered for employment at St. Luke's, you must apply for specific job openings.
For New Visitors
For Returning Visitors
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of references, criminal background check, and post-offer drug screen.
Benefits of Being a Registered User
- You can quickly apply for new job(s).
- You can view the status of the job(s) to which you have applied.
- You can update your online profile at anytime.