The CDC estimates that 1.8 to 3.6 million sports- and activity-related concussions happen each year in the United States. Because so many people are affected, providers at St. Luke’s have established St. Luke’s Concussion Clinic to support patients and their primary care physicians in southern Idaho.
Our Mission: Set the standard in the comprehensive care of concussion through a multidisciplinary approach to prevention and care, as well as research, family support, and community reintegration.
Concussion Clinic Services
- Evaluation and management of concussions
- ImPACT Testing
- Computer-based neurocognitive testing
- Assistance in academic and work accommodations
- Access to evaluation and therapy for cognitive and vestibular consequences of concussion
- Treatment of post-concussion symptoms
Concussion Clinic Specialties
- Adult and Pediatric Neurology
- Adult and Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Occupational Therapy
- Comprehensive Brain Injury Program
The providers at St. Luke’s Concussion Clinic are also active in the community, educating physicians and the public about concussion prevention and the consequences and treatment of concussion.
To contact St. Luke's Concussion Clinic, please call (208) 381-2665.
Fax referrals to (208) 381-9201.