Delivering at St. Luke's Magic Valley
Let us take care of you.
At St. Luke's Magic Valley, it's all about you and your baby. You are the reason our Mother and Baby Care services offer personal support while you are in labor, unlimited rooming-in with your newborn after birth, and certified lactation consultants to help you with breastfeeding. Our Special Care Nursery is within a few feet of your room, so if your baby needs specialized care you are still nearby. At St. Luke's Magic Valley, every birth is special – this is why women and their families have trusted us for their unique health care needs for more than 100 years.
- Level II Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- Childbirth and Parenting Education
- Private labor, delivery, and recovery rooms
- Antepartum care for high-risk moms
- Infant hearing screening
- Web Nursery
- Board certified physicians and skilled nursing staff
- Certified lactation consultants for breastfeeding support
Make a Birth Plan
A birth plan provides a great way to discuss birth options and medical treatments with your doctor and nurses. Creating a birth plan helps you and your partner design and shape your birth experience. It also encourages discussion and helps you make decisions about what you want before labor begins. Click here to learn more.