Delivering at St. Luke's Jerome
Let us take care of you.
St. Luke’s Jerome has been delivering on family-centered maternity care for more than 60 years, by listening to the needs, hopes, and concerns of parents. Our compassionate and personalized approach ensures that your birth experience will be comfortable, safe, and designed just for you and your new baby.
To contact Labor and Delivery Services, please call (208) 324-0633.
Perks for Parents-to-be
- Personalized maternity care by board certified family physicians and our certified nurse midwife
- Individualized, one-on-one attention
- Low patient-to-nurse ratio
- High patient care standards
- Childbirth education classes
- Customized birth plan
- Hospital birthing room tours
- Infant security system
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Certified lactation consultants for breastfeeding support
- Medicaid-approved critical access hospital
Make a Birth Plan
A birth plan provides a great way to discuss birth options and medical treatments with your doctor and nurses. Creating a birth plan helps you and your partner design and shape your birth experience. It also encourages discussion and helps you make decisions about what you want before labor begins. Click here to learn more.