Breast Care Services
Expert Breast Care, People You Trust.
Partners in patient care, breast surgeon Dr. Jon Getz and radiologist Dr. Loren Macey, discuss a breast MRI.
A full continuum of specialized breast care services are
available to women at
St. Luke's, including:
- Screening at one of our Screening Mammography Centers or Mobile Mammography Coach, featuring Full-Field Digital Mammography
- Risk evaluation at our High Risk Breast Clinic and genetic screening/counseling, if appropriate
- Diagnostic Mammography
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Rehabilitation services
- Emotional and psychosocial support for patients and loved ones
- Referral services to community agencies, prosthetic and cosmetic vendors, etc.
- Educational resources and classes for patients, families and support persons, staff, and the community
- Financial counseling
- Nutritional counseling
- Home care services
- Patient resource center
- Multidisciplinary, pre-treatment planning conferences
- Grants for mammograms
We focus on coordination of care and clear communication between health professionals and patients.