St. Luke's Breast Care Services is committed to the women of Idaho and the fight against breast cancer. By screening for breast cancer, we can detect it early and give women more options for treatment as well as a great survival rate.
We have several grant programs that can help with the costs of screening mammograms or diagnostic studies of the breast. These grants are available to eligible women who have limited income and are uninsured or underinsured.
For information about our grants and to see if you qualify, please call:
- (208) 381-2095 in the Treasure Valley and Wood River Valley
- (208) 814-7253 in the Magic Valley
- (208) 630-2215 in McCall
Mammography Fund Donors
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure - Boise Affiliate
- Shoot for a Cure
- Stampede for the Cure
- Hillcrest Ladies Golf Association
- Idaho Steelheads
- Idaho Stampede
- RC Willey
- Private donations from community members
- Other community partners