YEAH! Youth Engaged in Activities for Health
A Healthy Lifestyle Program for Kids, Teens, and Their Families
St. Luke’s Children’s YEAH! program focuses on healthy eating, physical activity, and positive behavior changes. We offer 16-week and 8-week programs.
Open to kids and teens who:
- Are ages 5-16 years
- Have a BMI of 95% or greater (16-week program)
- Have a BMI of 85% or greater (8-week program)
- Are referred by a healthcare provider (physician, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner)
- Have parents who agree to be involved in the program
- Healthy (and delicious!) nutrition lessons
- Fun physical fitness classes
- Behavior modification lessons
- Monthly clinic appointments with a pediatrician, nurse, dietitian, exercise physiologist, physical therapist, and counselor (16-week program only)
- Active participation by kids and parents
Ask your primary care provider for an application. And please feel free to contact us for more information, including cost and coverage by insurance or Medicaid.
For Primary Care Providers:
Please call us to make a referral or to learn more.
Sue Peterson, RN, YEAH! Clinic Coordinator
(208) 947-8570 or email@example.com
Wood River Valley:
Nancy Dettori, RN, BSN, CDE
(208) 727-8356 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(208) 814-0018 or email@example.com
Find a Doctor